NO MORE Necklace Raw Silver
NO MORE sustainability lab's been working passionately to create this pretty thing. Each pendant is made from left over scraps, bits and pieces. The scraps are melted together and rugged up using a silver hammer. Each one is 100% upcycled, handmade and unique.
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Pendant: roughly 1.4 x 1.4 x 0.5 cm
- Chain length: 60cm
- Weight: 8.8g
NO MORE jewelry is made sustainably in Lithuania and the Netherlands.
We stand behind the quality of our silver jewelry and offer a two-year warranty on all our products. If your silver jewelry arrives with any defects or damage due to manufacturing, we will repair or replace it at no cost to you. Please note that our warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, accidental damage, or damage caused by improper care or use of the jewelry.
All NO MORE jewelry is handmade of silver. We care about each piece and want it to look good on you, hence here's a few tips how to keep your's fresh:
- avoid contact with harsh chemicals (ex. perfume, lotions, cleaning products)
- avoid water contact
- do not use abrasive materials or harsh chemicals do clean the jewelry
- avoid bending the jewelry - it can eventually break
- store jewelry in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight and moisture
- clean your jewelry regularly with a soft cloth
- use a silver polish / mixture of baking soda and water to remove tarnish